Model Number: VPD 12
VIOT model: VPD12 Deep Vacuum Pump 12 CFM 1HP 2-Stage 25 Micron
The VPD12 is an industrial size, air vacuum pump. It can be used for workshop setups for Epoxy Resin Silicone vacuum infusion/infiltration, vacuum bagging for asirplane/boat/auto body repair, wood working operations (lamination), printing, HVAC evacuation jobs of large systems, and any other equipment/labs where a high powered vacuum is desired. This pump series has been proven to be the most reliable in the market.
- POWER SUPPLY: 110 VOLTS
- PUMPING RATE: 12 CFM
- POWER: 1 HP
- INTAKE PORT: 1/4 inch male SAE, and 3/8 inch Male SAE flare
- WEIGHT: 40 lbs
- MAX VACUUM: 25 MICRONS
- OIL CAPACITY: 500 ml
- 2 bottles of vacuum oil
- Power cord
- Aluminum alloy casing: Alloy casing has high heat dissipation to keep the motor and pump cool, while being light weight and efficient
- Two-Stage Rotary Vane Deep Vacuum Pump
- Direct drive motor allows for easy start up and is maintenance free
- Direct coupling between the motor and pump results in quiet running and good performance
- Force fed lubrication provides clean, filtered oil to all internal bearings and wearing surfaces regardless of the pump operation. Cleaner oil reduces ware and break downs.
- Oil drain valve positioned at bottom of oil reservoir.
- Ballast valve on top of the pump
- Great tool for: system evacuation (refrigeration or air conditioning), printing, medical, vacuum packing, hot forming plastics and other requirements where a high quality pump may be required
- Adapter to 1/2" ACME, or 5/16" barbed can be purchased for $7
User manual at: http://www.viot.us/showmanual.php?model=pumps
FAQ of this Product Manual/Instruction